ACEPP is an industrial technology consulting company. Our employees, experts in the nuclear, civil, military and naval sectors, have been putting their experience at the service of clients in this sector for 25 years.
Our offer is organised around different professions:
- PMO or project management.
- Supervision of works and sites.
- Testing, commissioning and transfer to operators.
- Maintenance engineering.
Associated with AXEAL and its digital engineering offer, ACEPP plans to become a reference in the digital MCO engineering business.
By relying on our values of expertise, listening, team spirit and commitment and thanks to our employees and our network of cooperators, ACEPP is able to set up multi-trade technical platforms in France and abroad.
ATOLL DE MURUROA — MAJOR RENOVATION OF THE GEO-MECHANICAL MONITORING SYSTEM
• Controlling the services and work carried out by the companies holding the works contracts,
• Monitoring and control of project schedules and interfaces to avoid any deviation from the objectives and deadlines,
• Creation of a detailed history of all interventions during the course of the work,
• Ensuring project reporting by transmitting the results to the CEA in real time.
ELECTRICAL COMMISSIONING TEAM MANAGER
22 March 2001
The industrialist needed support to :
• Manage the electrical commissioning team of the nuclear island.
• Manage the technical aspect of the project.
ACEPP's mission was to :
• Plan and coordinate all electrical work.
• Guarantee absolute safety for the workers.
• Ensure nuclear safety in strict compliance with technical specifications.
• Respect the general project schedule.
• Plan, coordinate and supervise the tests.
PREPARATION WORK FOR INFRASTRUCTURE MCO
2019 - Today
• Prepare Work Orders
• Provision of corrective work orders and preventive ranges
• Ensure the adequacy of the WO
• Accompany subcontractors on pyrotechnics activities
• Ensure the availability of corrective work orders and preventive ranges
• Transmit a weekly statement of maintenance
• Participate in the weekly RLT / TCE / PREPA meeting
• Ensure that all the necessary means to carry out the interventions are ready
ENGINEERING: KEEPING THE BOILER ROOM IN OPERATIONAL CONDITION
• Analysis and monitoring of operating parameters
• Specific analyses of boiler room operating data in connection with a technical event
• Monitoring of the evolution of the boiler rooms by analysing and monitoring certain functions that are important for availability
• Application of the "Weak Signals" approach
• Responding to requests for the supply of data after processing specific analyses
• Participate in the functional verification of new data analysis processes developed and integrated into the STADE tool
ASSISTANCE WITH THE OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT OF THE ATRIM PROJECT
2016 - Today
In the context of the treatment of irradiating waste generated on the Marcoule site, in particular by the clean-up and dismantling programme of the installations. The ATRIM workshop must be designed with the aim of being able to treat, in particular, the irradiating waste from the following producing facilities:
• L'APM, waste products at B211, B213 and B214,
the UP1 plant
• The degaussing workshop (steel and stainless steel waste, magnesium waste is excluded)
• AVM - SVM
• The North zone
• Célestin, excluding tritiated waste
After treatment at ATRIM, the waste will be stored in the Marcoule site's waste streams
You can make a request to the Quality Department : email@example.com
Health, safety and environment policy
Radiation protection policy
ALFALIANS is a permanent grouping of 5 companies, specialised by expertises in the nuclear engineering sector. ACEPP is one of the 5 certified companies.
ALFALIANS covers the following activities:
- Risk management.
- Design office engineering.
- PMO and project management.
- Testing and commissioning of nuclear installations.